ResourcePath is COVID-19 Trusted Travel Partner for Africa
ResourcePath has helped hundreds of travelers reach their destinations in Africa during the COVID-19 pandemic. Traveling across the world can be stressful and we want to make it easy for you. ResourcePath is a recognized laboratory partner of the Trusted Travel program of the African Union, Africa CDC and PanaBios. We are licensed by CLIA and accredited by the College of American Pathologists in the United States. Our RT-PCR tests are accepted by airlines and countries across the world.
- ResourcePath is a recognized laboratory for the Africa Trusted Travel Program.
- For more information on how to use the “My COVID Pass Tool” you can watch this instructional video or view this step by step instruction guide from the Ministry of Health in Kenya, or visit the Trusted Travel Program link or Global Haven Link . If you need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Africa Travel Inc website has an updated set of requirements for each country.
- Our reports contain a unique QR code with link to our CLIA_ResourcePath_2019
- Check your airlines for the latest information on how soon you need to have your negative PCR test from the time of departure.
- Book your appointment at ResourcePath
- Arrive at ResourcePath 45945 Trefoil Ln. Suite 175 for your drive-up test.
- If any additional information is required, i.e. physician declaration, please let us know and we will provide it for you.