COVID-19 rapid RT-PCR test for traveling to or through the Netherlands
GREAT NEWS! The Dutch government has updated and refined it’s requirements for COVID testing prior to air travel to or through the Netherlands.
You have to show 2 test results:
• a negative PCR test result that was taken within 72 hours before your arrival in the Netherlands.
• a negative rapid anti-gen test result that was taken within 4 hours before boarding your flight to the Netherlands.
You have to show 1 test result:
• a negative PCR test result that was taken within 12 hours before boarding your flight to the Netherlands.
ResourcePath has a COVID-19 rapid RT-PCR test that can satisfy the Option 2 requirement with results available in about an hour. We are one mile from Dulles Airport.
- Book an appointment using our same day RT-PCR test service.
- Schedule your appointment within 12 hours of boarding your flight at IAD.
- Arrive at ResourcePath at the appointed time and perform the nasal swab sample.
- ResourcePath will perform the FDA approved molecular Accula RT-PCR test on your nasal swab sample and email you your results and supporting information for your Negative Test Declaration in about an hour.
For more information about traveling to the Netherlands, check the Government website here.