Anyone aged 18 or above who wants to be tested for the COVID-19 virus, regardless of whether they have symptoms, can obtain a test from ResourcePath.
In the United States there is a significant need for increased SARS-CoV-2 testing availability for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. If you would like to be tested but do not have a physician, or you do not meet illness requirements for your physician, the Commonwealth of Virginia allows patients to order their own laboratory tests for Coronavirus. We can test individual’s younger than 18 with parental permission.
Schedule an Appointment for Testing
Appointments are available in Sterling, Herndon and McLean for COVID-19 testing.
We offer limited appointments Monday- Saturday morning, 8:30am-10:30am, at our Sterling location for “Pick and Drop” testing service. Please follow the instructions below and complete the booking and registration at least one day in advance.
- You will schedule your appointment using the “Book Now” link below
- Fill Out and Print Intake Forms – Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a link to fill out and download our intake forms. Please complete the forms as soon as possible. After you click submit, you will have the option to download your forms to print them. If you forget to download and print your forms, please email us at email@example.com.
- Pay Invoice and Print Receipt– Once your forms have been submitted, you will receive a second email with an invoice. Please pay the invoice and bring a copy of your receipt to your appointment.
On the day of your appointment
- Please arrive at the lab at your scheduled time. We are located at 45945 Trefoil Ln, Suite 175, Sterling, VA 20166
- Stay in your car – For your safety, and the safety of our employees, please do not enter the lab. If there are no parking spaces available, please pull up behind the parked cars in front of Suite 175.
- Call 571-375-0755 – Let us know you have arrived and tell us your name, make and color of your vehicle, and the number of tests you need.
- Show the technician your receipt and receive your test kit(s) – A technician will bring an envelope containing collection instructions and supplies to your car. Please be sure to keep your mask on while receiving your kit.
- Collect your sample – Follow the instructions provided for collecting your nasal or saliva sample. Be sure to label your sample tube clearly with your name and date of birth on the label provided. We cannot test samples that are not labeled.
- Place the sample in the biohazard bag and place the bag inside of the envelope along with your intake form. You may then get out of your car and place the envelope in the drop box in front of the lab.
McLean and Herndon Locations
We are also partnering with two local pharmacies to provide testing. Please contact the pharmacy closest to you to schedule an appointment.
(located inside Langley Shopping Center)
1392 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (571) 488-6030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Dr’s Pharmacy
412 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20170
Phone: (703) -215-8000 Email: info@MyDrsRx.com
Notice to Patients:
If you were tested through one of our partnering pharmacies, please contact them directly for your results.
More Information and Helpful Links:
Johns Hopkins U.S. County Level COVID-19 Tracking Map
CDC provides credible COVID-19 health information to the U.S.
The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) is responding to the outbreak of respiratory illness, called coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), that is caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak was first detected in China in December 2019, and on March 7, 2020, the first case of COVID-19 in Virginia was announced.
Find information about respiratory illness caused by novel coronavirus disease COVID-19.