Travel to India from the US during the COVID-19 pandemic
ResourcePath has helped more than 1000 travelers reach their destinations in India during the pandemic. Traveling across the world can be stressful and we want to make it easy for you. Our RT-PCR tests are accepted by airlines and countries across the world.
- Book your appointment within 72 hours of starting your travel
- Arrive at ResourcePath 45945 Trefoil Ln. Suite 175 for your drive-up test.
- Once you receive your report you will upload it to the Air Suvidha portal.
- If any additional information is required, i.e. physician declaration, please let us know and we will provide it for you.
For easy booking and step by step instructions see our International Travel page.
India’s Entry and Exit Requirements per the US Embassy & Consulates
- As of February 22, 2021 all international travelers arriving in India must upload a negative RT-PCR report to the Air Suvidha portal taken within 72 hours of the start of their journey.
- All international passengers must visit in/airsuvidha/allairports and submit a self-declaration form at least 72 hours prior to departure for India.