RT-PCR testing for travel to United Arab Emirates
ResourcePath has helped hundreds of travelers reach their destinations in the United Arab Emirates during the pandemic. Traveling across the world can be stressful and we want to make it easy for you. ResourcePath is licensed by CLIA and accredited by the College of American Pathologists. Our RT-PCR tests are accepted by airlines and countries across the world.
- The UAE government has specified that it accepts COVID-19 PCR test results from certified laboratories in the USA. ResourcePath has both CLIA license and CAP accreditation.
- NEW! Our reports contain a QR code with link to our CLIA_ResourcePath_2019
- Check your airlines for the latest information on how soon you need to have your negative PCR test from the time of departure.
- Book your appointment at ResourcePath
- Arrive at ResourcePath 45945 Trefoil Ln. Suite 175 for your drive-up test.
- If any additional information is required, i.e. physician declaration, please let us know and we will provide it for you.
For easy booking and step by step instructions see our International Travel page.
If going to Dubai:
- You may need to take another COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at the airport, you must remain in your hotel or residence until you receive the test result.
- If the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
- You must also download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App ‑
Check if you need a visa. Depending on your nationality you can get a visa on arrival, or you can apply for your prearranged visit visa from Dubai Immigration before you travel.
To make sure you stay safe when you travel, it’s really important that you read these guidelines before you fly. Remember to check the regulations at both your departure and arrival destination. For protection and peace of mind, you must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test before every Etihad Airways flight.
Last updated: 05/03/21 ***Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative COVID-19 viral test (the PCR test commonly administered in the UAE is acceptable) taken within three calendar days of travel. Alternatively, travelers to the U.S.