ResourcePath combines research and development expertise with a CLIA-licensed and College of American Pathologists-accredited, high complexity laboratory to address urgent diagnostic needs in cancer and emerging infectious diseases.
We also provide pathology and genomic services on a contract basis to universities, companies and government investigators.
To partner with us for COVID-19 surveillance testing for your school, company, or organization, click here.
- SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR viral testing (New )
- DICER1 sequencing in support of the International PPB and Ovarian and Testicular Stromal Tumor Registries
- Liquid biopsy for DICER1 cancers and H3K27M diffuse midline glioma
- Cancer genotyping assay detecting mutations, gene amplifications and gene fusions in 161 cancer genes
Core Lab Technical Services
- Slide staining
- Digital slide scanning
- RNA-seq gene expression and analysis
- Converting research assays to CAP/CLIA testing environment
- Consulting on medical device and new diagnostic assay development
- Pathologist review and classification of disease pre- and post-treatment
- Pathologist tumor model evaluation
- FDA approval application support
- Experimental design consulting
- Grant and manuscript support and content editing
- Figure legend preparation
Monday-Saturday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Holiday Hours – All Holiday hours are from 9AM – 1PM
Sunday holidays are observed on Monday.
Saturday holidays are observed on Friday.
New Year’s Day
Thanksgiving (Subject to Two Days of Holiday Operating Hours)